Artwork and Animation
- Artwork, Illustrations and Animation are required to explain concepts in Learning Material
- Exemplarr’s creative team works together with the Instructional Designers to create technically correct illustrations and animations.
- Artwork / Illustrations creation (from Original, Reference)
- Artwork / Illustration touch up (for Photographs, Logos, Illustrations, Icons, Cartoons etc.)
- Artwork – Character Development for Cartoons, Different views and expressions
- Artwork – Matte Painting
- Artwork – Set Design : Sketch and 3D
- Animation – 2D and 3D (Technical, Medical, Industrial, Walk-throughs, Advertisements, Film making, Episodes/Series, Scenario based, Culturally correct)
- Animation – Special Effects for Videos/Movies
- Converting 2D art into animation (Book Illustrations ex., Children’s books)
- Publishing Animations to specific device agnostic formats
Game Based Learning
- Game Based Learning is becoming a popular model for eLearning. GBL helps students in keeping their attention on the task (game). This helps them learn while they enjoy playing.
- Along with Interactivity and Simulations, the programmers also write games in Flash.
- Game Design Document Development with ID
- Game Background Artwork and UI development
- Game Character Design and Animation
- Game scripting – AS2.0 / AS3.0 / HTML5 / JS
- Backend Support for Score submission and results
Audio Video Editing
- Audio and Video have become an essential part of any digital presentation be it corporate, academic, industrial or any type of elearning. Almost every AV element requires editing of some sort. This could involve adding re-organizing content, optimizing files or adding special effects.
- Exemplarr’s creative team comes from a movie editing background and has worked on editing at very large levels. The team understands the best practices of the industry and all the technical information required to make such edits.
- Audio editing, mixing, format conversion, compression and optimizing
- Video editing, mixing, format conversion, compression and optimizing
- Special Effects