Storyboarding describes a learning sequence shot by shot and defines all the parameters including duration, A/V, OST, Events/Actions.
Exemplarr’s ID team develops instructional storyboards/design documents that make the acquisition of knowledge and skill more efficient, effective, and appealing.
- Storyboarding from text content (Books, Articles and Extracts) for eLearning Material
- Game Design Document (used in Games, Activities, Simulations)
- Content Development (contracts with freelance Subject Matter Experts to develop raw content on any topic – academic, medical, engineering, finance, tourism, etc.)
- On-the-fly I.D. and content population for LMS
- Support Services from Graphics and Animation required for the above.
- Assessment creation and population
- Exemplarr can interact with SME / Scientists / Authors from the client side directly to ensure that the content developed is in accordance with the technical specifications.